AdvisoryExpert Advice for Growing Your CollectionA. Advisory
- Market Trends
- Artist demand
- Industry developments
- Planning / Collection Management (See “C”)
Apart from our online gallery featuring thousands of art and design options, we also offer private and corporate advisory services, ensuring that the acquisition or commission process is as seamless as possible.
AppraisalValuation you can trust.B. Appraisal
- Insurance / Estate
- Fair Market Valuation / Resale
- Transit insurance / coverage for stored / archived works
It is hard to establish fixed values for antiques, artworks, and other collectible items. The amount asked or offered is determined by many factors, including the condition of the object, personal interests of both the seller and the purchaser, and trends in the market. According to Smithsonian Institution policy, no staff member may offer monetary evaluations. However, the following guidelines should help you find an approximate value for your artwork.
First, consult price guides to determine current sale and auction prices. Some price guides are available on the Internet, but most come in books or offline formats. Specialized university or art museum libraries and larger public libraries often carry these guides. Price indexes are usually published annually and cover international auctions and galleries.
Collection ManagementAll the documents, none of the papercuts.
- Inventories / Registration
- Planning / Acquisition Management
- Deaccession / Donation / Consignment
- Assistance with Restoration / Conservation / Preservation
- Corporate Collections
- Large Quantity / Accessibility
- Curation consultation for multiple / large spaces > corporate offices or commercial buildings
- Collaboration / Project Commissions: Architects / Interior Designers
- Project Management
Authentication & RegistrationPiece of Mind.
- Consult Foundations on behalf of client
- Obtain certificates of authenticity
- Register works / Catalogue Raisonne
Installation ServicesExpertly Trained Art Handlers At Your ServiceInstallation Services
- Estimates / By Appointment / Consults
- Indoor vs Outdoor
- Presentation Logistics
- Home View / Home Show options
Maintenance & CareCustomized Caregiving
- Wrapping and Framing Services
- Management / Maintenance of outdoor / public w.o.a. spaces
Packing and ShippingLogistics You Can Count On
- Transportation / Services
- Transit Insurance / Estimates
- Storage options
- Packing and Crating options
- International handling and transport / Customs
InsuranceAlways Be Prepared
- Recommendations / Estimations > Fine Art Insurers
- Transit Insurance
- Storage / Insurance requirements
Art Collector Services
Below is a full breakdown of all the fine art services The Bonnier Gallery provides. For more information on a specific service, click on the link or email the gallery manager, Nicole Bennett at: email@example.com. You can also speak with someone directly by calling the gallery Tuesday - Saturday between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. at: (305) 960-7850.